published Sunday, Aug. 25,1996
BUHL DAY HONOREES
Austra Blaus bio
Link to story
EDUCATION: Graduated from St. Francis Hospital, Milwaukee.
FAMILY: Husband, Osvalds "Ed;" two sons, Eriks and Brent; two daughters, Linda Chin and Rita Joseck, and two granddaughters.
- Member of Christ Lutheran Church, Sharon, where she is a member of the Church Ministries Committee.
- Operates her church's Food Pantry since 1984.
- Organizes funeral meals for the church.
- Driver for Meals-on-Wheels since 1977.
- Active in Hermitage Residents Working Together, which is made up of concerned neighbors monitoring the zoning and development in the city.
Back to TOP // Back to Buhl Day '96 page // Back to Herald HOME
Updated August 29, 1996