published Sunday, Aug. 25,1996
BUHL DAY HONOREES
Ferd Dalo bio
Link to story
EDUCATION: Graduated from Sharon High School May 29, 1924.
EMPLOYMENT: Owner of Dalo Realty, Sharon. Former doorman, investment salesman, dairy shop owner and nut shop owner in Sharon. Former building broker in California's San Fernando Valley.
FAMILY: Wife, the former Marie E. Spitzig; a daughter, Donna M. Bartosh, Sharpsville; two sons, Roger S., Hermitage; and Ronald J., Kansas City, Mo.; seven grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
- Former volunteer firefighter in Sharon.
- Served on Sharon Parking Authority "long enough to get rid of it."
- Served as secretary of Sharon's safety committee.
- Former member and 3rd degree knight of Knight of Columbus Council 684, Sharon.
- Served as president of former Shenango Valley Realtors.
- Honored as Realtor of the Year in 1973 by Shenango Valley Realtors.
- Commissioned a Kentucky Colonel Aug. 31, 1992.
- Received Distinguished Italian-American Award in 1995 from Sons of Italy Shenango Valley Lodge 875, Sharon.
Back to TOP // Back to Buhl Day '96 page // Back to Herald HOME
Updated August 29, 1996